1. You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
2. Ownership of Content
3. Your Use of the Site
American Craftsman Homes grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- you may not use images of people or places without American Craftsman Homes's written permission;
- Content within the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without American Craftsman Homes's written permission;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - American Craftsman Homes will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing American Craftsman Homes to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, American Craftsman Homes neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, The American Craftsman Homes assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
6. Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER American Craftsman Homes NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than American Craftsman Homes. Such links are provided for your convenience only. American Craftsman Homes does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, American Craftsman Homes specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
8. Export Control
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported:
into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
American Craftsman Homes does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
9. Revisions to the Terms
10. Law and Jurisdiction
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.